History of The Carrell Clinic
A respected and leading practice in orthopaedic surgery since the 1920s, the W.B. Carrell Clinic, named after founder William Beall Carrell, MD, focused on general orthopaedics in addition to a special interest in children with orthopaedic deformities. The Carrell Clinic quickly gained a reputation of expertise in the field of orthopaedic surgery in the Dallas area and around the globe.
With locations now in both Dallas, TX and Frisco, TX, The Carrell Clinic continues its tradition of excellence by seeking the country’s most highly skilled surgeons with varying specialties to provide patients with world-class, individualized treatment and an improved quality of life.
The Carrell Clinic and its surgeons believe that the latest technology combined with advancements in procedures contribute to the clinical success of our patients.
Each member of the clinical and administrative staff has been selected for their professional skills, and their compassion and care for meeting each patient’s orthopaedic needs.
Surgical Services at The Carrell Clinic
In addition to the specialties of hip and knee replacement by Dr. Gladnick, we also work with surgeons with the following specialties:
- General orthopaedics
- Arthroscopic, reconstructive, and replacement surgery of the shoulder
- Spinal surgery
- Lower extremity total joint replacement
- Computer navigation for total joint replacement
- Robotic-assisted total knee replacement
- Pediatric orthopaedics and scoliosis
- Complex ligament knee injuries
- Cervical and lumbar spine injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Foot surgery including deformity, arthritis, and tendon reconstruction
- Athletic injuries and sports medicine
- Elbow, arm and hand surgery
- Degenerative and deformity management of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
For more information regarding the specific services we offer or to arrange a consultation at The Carrell Clinic, we invite you to contact us.